For the sake of all those who could not be there in person (like me, I regret to say; next year, by God!), here is a broad selection of reports from those lucky enough to attend 2007's ChesterCon.
- The American Chesterton Society's blog has a number of reports from the conference floor, courtesy of both Nancy Brown and Dr. Thursday. 1, 2, 3, 4.
- The Unknown Poet at Waiting for Godot to Leave has three meaty posts about the experience, making me salivate with envy. 1, 2, 3.
- Joe Grabowski, a seminarian with a good sense of narrative, has another three solid entries about the weekend. 1, 2, 3.
- Denny at The Book Den has a series of in-depth looks at some of the lectures that were given as well as the general ambience of the thing. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.
- Todd Mitchell at With Tears Oppressed offers a somewhat abstract but wholly enjoyable post about time spent at the conference. 1.
- And of course, the incomparable Dawn Eden speaks about her speaking about her book about chastity at the conference (fisk that one for grammar, Mr. Dailey!). 1.
That should keep you busy for a while, at least. Sounds like a grand old time, and I look forward to attending the conference next year, possibly even on the school's dime and in an official capacity if I can convince them it's worthwhile. We'll see.