Monday, December 04, 2006

Busy again

Only three days left until I get to pack it in for the Christmas break, but what a three days they will be. I still have to finish two papers (Homosociality in Love's Labour's Lost and A Midsummer Night's Dream; The Construction of the Foreigner in The Recruiting Officer) and get some other sundry work done as well.

I will attempt to provide some material on Wednesday, perhaps, but for now I'm simply going to have to apologize as usual and wish you the best.

In the meantime, I encourage you to check out the comic art of W. Heath Robinson, an early twentieth-century artist of considerable skill and wit. Like my favourite, Gustave Dore, Robinson produced an illustrated edition of the works of Rabelais that met with notable acclaim. They are not represented in the link provided, unfortunately, but I felt it worth mentioning anyhow.

Enjoy!

No comments: