Sunday, December 10, 2006

Vacation

With no fanfare and little pomp, my Christmas break has finally begun. I'll be updating regularly throughout the rest of the month and into January, but for the moment, having just arrived home after a deucedly long day, I'm going to give it a miss.

I recommend going over to the American Chesterton Society's blog, where they are celebrating their first anniversary online and have a sort of social meme they'd like people to help with. Give it a try. I may post answers to their questions later on myself, but I'd also invite any of you to do it too.

Have a nice Monday, if such a thing is even possible. Those of you in southern Ontario should look out for slick roads and freezing rain, as we're on the verge of one of those weird hesitant melts that comes about when the temperature hovers just above zero for a few days. These things can get dangerous, so be safe.

1 comment:

Nancy C. Brown said...

Happy Vacation Break, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and all that.