Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Holiday Gilbert Magazine is Here

I don't have time to blog about it now, but it's thick. Unfortunately, based on a quick glance it doesn't appear to have much Christmas stuff in it. It is, however, heavy on Harry Potter. That's bad news for me (a mere spectator, the Harry Potter debates bore me) but good news for the normal people out there who share the HP obsession, either by loving HP or hating it. My wife loves Harry, so I'll put the copy on her nightstand.

1 comment:

chestertonian said...

Eric, the center of the magizine, an illustrated version of Chesterton's poem "The Wise Men," packs more Christmas into twelve pages than the last ten Gilbert Christmas issues. And look for the Christmas info boxes throughout the magazine for interesting facts about the Magi. :-)

I hope your wife enjoys the HP stuff. The editorial alone was a bit of a via dolorosa in the writing.