Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Thursday's Trifles

A new "Thursday" blog appeared yesterday called Thursday's Trifles:

I am a 19 year old male University Student, studying Physics and Math. I am completely and utterly in love with the Catholic Church. I am a "Macaddict," though I do use windows for some work. One of my greatest heros is G.K. Chesterton, who gave me the inspiration for this blog. Something else you will see me write about a good deal is Firefly/Serenity. Firefly was a short lived T.V. show on Fox. Serenity is the film version which opens 9.30.05.

5 comments:

Thursday said...

Thank you for the Plug!
Yours in Christ,
Thursday

Maureen said...

I just thought of something...actually, it crossed my mind awhile back...Joe, are you and Eric the same person?

God bless, Maureen

Joe said...

I had never thought of that.

No, ma'am. Nor have we met.

Anonymous said...

But we intend to some day, and hopefully not just at the Inn at the End of the World.


Joe: Shouldn't this post have gone up on Thursday?

Eric

Joe said...

> Shouldn't this post have gone up on Thursday?

Hey, C&F is news from the bleeding edge. If a Thursday blog makes its first post on a Tuesday, then C&F is going to report it on Wednesday. Without this great reporting service from C&F Technorati would get bogged down by all of our readers trying to keep up with the latest GKC blogs.